Take me to wonderland!

Take me to wonderland, darlin'
I wanna laugh all night.
I wanna see the colours,
That sparkle in the light.

I wanna lay beside you.
Tell stories until dawn
Of things that we both dream of
Of who we might become.

Make plans about our garden,
Our kids and dogs and cats.
Be happy for a second
Pretend that it will last.

And fight, but just a little
Cause you want a big car
While my dream car needs only
To take us really far.

Cause wonderland is far dear
And you need a strong ride,
A woman that adores you
So she won't leave your side.

We plan and plan for ages
But the funny thing is,
While sitting here beside you,
I think I see a glimpse.

The stars are shining brightly,
While we are holding hands.
Oh, my! Guess what, dear?
We are in wonderland!

Comments

Popular Posts