Reconnecting

It's not the steps that led me to you that brought me this joy. It's the sight of my soul. It's him. It's not you, boy. Cause I lost him...or no, they pushed it away. And I didn't know what was missing each time that I prayed. And his space was quite big even if we were small When he fell on the street, barely knowing to crawl. He got lost. I got too. He felt nothing. I wished to. He was walking beside me Trying to grab my hand, While I was looking for him in the chest of a man. Funny story about those places I've seen. Some were screaming, some bleeding, some fighting with greed. But each had at least a conflict or two. Some got addicted. Almost got me hooked too. In the end it got messy. No use figuring out. Who's the bad, who's the good guy. They all got scrambled now. The good ones got bitter, the blue ones got sad. The fragile got broken and the sane ones got mad. So she left looking for something that was there all along. Trying to grab her hand but could never hold on. Cause her hands were kept busy Trying on a new dream. You could almost blame a girl for all that damage. But she was soulless, you see.

Comments

Popular Posts