My temple

My religion is Me
The most beautiful I
The most beautiful You
The most beautiful We.

My temple is Now
Filled with peace and sweet sounds
With a sun shining bright
Where everything can be.

My army is quite strong and is always prepared.
Dancing colours and sounds, could make anyone scared.
Yet we come in peace, we would never attack.
But don’t think that we can’t. It’s not strength that we lack.
We just choose to invest in the wounds and the pain
In the places too dark to even be named.

And we’ve met with demons, had a battle or two.
Just to be clear about the things we can do.
Now there’s no need to fight darnkess and pain
All they need is a hug, to be brighter again.

As you see, we are busy. It’s not fun and games.
It takes courage and faith
And some tears down your face.
There are no clear rules, nor a guru or guide.
You have your own soul and need to shup your mind.
And our Bible is filled with all the things we are not
To be able to see them and then choose our own path.

So go find your own temple. Fill it with all that you crave.
I bet yours is better, you just need to be brave

Comments

Popular Posts